Saturday, January 30, 2010

Journey to 40 and Sporty Day 7

Yesterday was one of those busy hectic days and by the time I got home, I plopped myself  on the couch and vegged in front of the TV. But because of you, blogland, I made sure and got on that treadmill yesterday. : ) THANKYOU!! After dinner I got on that treadmill and walked for 30 minutes before we had to leave for small group. Nothing that led to much of a sweat  because I knew I did not have time for a shower but I did it!!! Woo Hoo!! That would never have happened before because not only was it a busy day but I was one tired girl. I am doing a Bible Study on Proverbs with Beth Moore on line and it is just amazing to me how God works everything togther and how He is using this so much in my life  for where I am at , what I need to do and what I long to do. So , you may be hearing me thanking God alot for the fact that He did not create me to be a Weak Willed Woman and that I can COPE.  But certainly not on my own strength.. That is for sure!!!!
My menu yesterday looked like this:
Breakfast : Scrambled eggs w/ 1 egg and 1 egg white and about 2 T of Red. fat cheese
Lunch : Low salt baked Turkey and 1slice of american cheese on a  whole wheat sandwhich thin w/ redwine vinagrette and a handful of pretzels
Dinner:  Roast,Potatoes and carrots ( Not much as the roast was too fatty) Then at small group there are always goodies. So.... I had a sliver no joke I really mean a sliver of each goodie. Apple cake and peanut butter bars. Now, I wish I had none but ..... what I really wanted was to have 2 pieces of that peanut butter
stuff. So victorious or not???? Not too sure.
 I wanted to have kept points yesterday and to have started using concepts of another program that I know would be so good for me  since I know my downfall are bad carbs but I didn't.: ( I did ,however, get out my Weight Watchers parafanalia and my food scale and my journal where I plan to keep track of this journey and they will all take up permanenet residency on my counter. Well, maybe unless company comes and they get stuffed in a laundry basket ( with the rest of my piles) and put into another room w/ the door closed. LOL This morning I am making a menu and grocery list and hopefully will get to the store. BTW what happend to my spell check here???? Hmmm???  Oh well! I may drive some of you nuts. Just for the record , I am a pretty good speller but an awful typist!!!

And P.S.I did come back and fix some things after I posted . It was driving me nuts!!LOL

1 comment:

Valley Girl said...

YOU GO GIRL!!! I wish I had a fraction of the will you have.

I got on the scales yesterday, shouldn't have done that my day was already bad lol!!!

Keep up the good work!

Valley