Friday, April 23, 2010

Dance Recital 2010


I didn't knock myself out trying to get a bunch of shots this year. I am not usually happy w/ the shots I get while they are performing.  So, I decided to sit back, relax and enjoy the show. I did use my camera some though...of course I had to.
Look at that hair!! LOVE IT!!! Aunt Laura came down and spent almost 2 hours curling her hair w/ a teeny, tiny curling iron. We struggle getting a curl to stay in that thick hair of hers. Until she was about 1 1/2 she had the curliest hair. You would never know it now.How do you marry my man and not have curly headed children anyway??? LOL Well, she is beautiful w/ any kind of hair. We did love those curls though. Thank you Aunt Laura!!!
I was able to get some shots of the little ones. YAY!!! They are so stinkin cute. The one on the right is one of Jonahs little friends!! :0) Whenever I see the little ones, I remember Livy's first year and get all emotional. It feels like it was just yesterday. I still remember the song...." My name is Spunky the Monkey and I have a strange tale to tell.... something ,something ... I remember it so well." Ok, so I almost remember it.
This little one on the left stole the show and made everyone cry. Tearing up as I write. This sweet one has been battling cancer.The one next to her is her sister. It was a beautiful and most precious thing to watch these two dance. Please pray for Emily.

Something about this shot below that I love!. I love that both Grandmas are in it . I love their smiles.
This is  Olivia's 7th year in this programso she got to receive a trophy.
I was trying to get a shot of Livy but the little ham kept getting in the shot.
I LOVE this one!! Look at her feet. I used to stand this way whenever I was nervous. This is before the show. Another wonderful recital :0)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Jen,
What a beautiful young woman Olivia is turning into. Inside and out. You and Guy David are doing a great job with your kids. Barb

Valley Girl said...

Barb said all!!! You must be so proud!!
I love the last picture!! The one of her on the stage I zoomed in on it....hehehe she looks just LIKE YOU!!!

You are very blessed girlie!!
Love ya!!