Monday, February 1, 2010

Journey to 40 and Sporty Day 10

I am not a fan of posting w/out pics . It just does not feel right. I will have to brainstorm some ideas for these posts. Any ideas?? Well, I made up for yesterday today!! And I wonder if today could count for tomorrow as well. LOL I ran 2.65 on my treadmill this morning and then tonight I went to my Boggest Loser Club and did a Jillian Michaels workout. She kicked my butt and I am sooooo sore!!!!
I have exciting news!!! Tonight I am down 3 lbs. So since the first week of January I have lost 6 or 7 pounds!!! I am so glad because I was starting to let discouragement set in. Thanks for reminding me about measurements Wendy. They measured me the first night of the Biggest Loser Club so I need to measure myself again. One of the girls shared that she has lost 2 inches on her bumpster. ( lol That is what Jonah and all his little friends in Sunday School call it.) So  maybe I would be surprised. Has anyone ever tried Zumba??? Thinking of trying it.
For breakfast today I had oatmeal and 1/2 of a sand.thin toasted w/ a thin layer of peanut butter on it.
For lunch I had Taco Salad again.  : ) And I had Spaghetti for dinner along w/ a couple of spoonfuls of ice cream.  So glad I am seeing results on the scale but I have to say w/ or w/out the scale, I feel so much better! My clothes are loser.I have more energy. I am sleeping better.I feel happier.etc,etc.,etc.,etc. I am rebuilding my temple and it feels good!!  I can do all things through Christ !!!

No comments: