Thursday, June 25, 2009

This is what happens when Mom is having fun on the computer

" What?"




So, this is what happens when Mommy is taking some time to hang out in blogging land. I have to confess I didn't even realize he turned on the TV let alone was eating chips on the couch in the living room.( a big no-no) The sad part is that the computer is right across form the couch. Uh oh ! I guess I better watch it. This is what happened when I started laughing! what a little man laying there w/ the remote and a bag of chips w/ his belly hanging out!! I then of course took all of the fun out of life and put the chips away. I did allow him to finish watching his show. At least he was not watching football.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love Jonah!

Unknown said...

oh Jen he is growing up so fast! Just seems like yesterday i was loving on him at swim lessons! :-)