Thursday, August 5, 2010

Lord, Please do not let me forget!!!!!

        Today , I am kind of wishing that my two blogs were combined.  Before I left, my journey to Africa felt so abstract and so separate from my life. Now, it is all one in my heart. I went for a walk/run this morning and it felt so good.  I was thinking about how forgetful I am. When my life gets filled w/ stress and business, I easily forget how good it feels to spend quality time w/ the Lord and I easily forget how good it feels to exercise and oh so many other things. My priorities become so jumbled and out of order.  As I was thinking about this, I began to cry and beg the Lord that he would not let me forget about the children in Uganda and Ethiopia and the people who care for them.
     It is very hard to put into words the journey I was on the last 2 weeks but I am slowly trying to share. My first days there seem easier for me. Even as I write that , I am hoping that it is not because I have forgotten.
      If you want to read about my journey, please go here.

No comments: