Thursday, February 25, 2010

Day 30 Woo Hoo a whole month!!!

I can't believe it. It has been a whole month and I have only missed 2 days of excercise. I have never excercised this much in my life!!!! Well, maybe during my Field Hockey days. Anyway, it feels great!! 

Here are some benefits I am seeing:

1. I have more energy than I have had in a long time. I actually stay up later than 8 pm most nights and there have been some where I am even up excercising at 10:00 at night. Who is that girl???

2. I am sleeping well!!!!! Which is such a blessing because for awhile I was on a real weird schedule where I am up at 2 am and could not get back to sleep.

3. Excercising leads to drinking more water and drinking more water leads to my skin looking better and feeling better, remebering to take my vitamins,having a clearer mind..................

4. Not to mention, I have lost 8 lbs in a month and many inches.

5. I just plain feel better about myself!!!

Day30
Breakfast Peanut butter spoons & coffee :0\ I have really got to get a grip.
Lunch ~ Ezekial raisin bread and swiss toasted
Dinner~ South Beach Bar ,some meatballs
Snacks ~ Nuts
I am not reccomending you follow my menu these days.  Definetely need more veggies etc

I went to my bigggest Loser Club tonight for my weigh in and excercise. I missed Monday because the boys had physicals. Boy was that fun...... Boy was that stressful!!! So I lost another pound which brought me up to 8. Happy to say I have not gained at all this whole month. This is huge for me. I had some weeks where I stayed the same but no gains.YAYYYY!!!!! Tonight we did partner resistance training. That was awesome. An hour flew by and you didn't feel like you were working hard. But we certainly must have been. I am so sore today!!!!

No comments: