Monday, June 7, 2010

The Three Elephants & The Empress's New Hair

Jonah has been taking Drama class for the past 8 weeks. Friday Night we got to go and enjoy the play. It was so cute and well done by his teacher Lenay. (I hope I spelled that right.) All of the kids did such a great job!! I cannot say enough about how much we enjoyed this experience. This was right up Jonah's alley and Lenay was so patient w/ him. She even let him do some improv. LOL Once I figure out how to get a video on here I will share.

2 comments:

Valley Girl said...

I am sorry I have been so busy I missed this.... :-(

Look at Mr Jonah in his tie....I could just pinch those cheeks, though I won't. I'll let Madigan do that!

Is he doing another one over the summer?

Would love to catch the enxt one with you!

thanks for that verse....it was perfect!!


HUGS

JJ said...

You are a silly one!! No need to be sorry! I will let you know if they do this again. It was alot of fun for Jonah!